Terms and conditions.Â
My own view is that its ‘just’ like any terms and conditions of service. A key to the legal issues will be data protection and worrying from a legal perspective as to money laundering. Our heads on a blockchain so to speak!Â
You need to advise your lawyer (as with any drafting) to have a good understanding of the transactionÂ and what blockchain technologyÂ is seeking to achieve.
- What will trigger the transaction ?
- How will the transaction be performed ie on what platform and what url and domain ?Â
- What about data and KYC checks?Â
- Who is liable and what are the risks involved?
- Can we mitigiate these risks?Â