In such an unprecedented time in which we are in, it can be difficult to know how to fill your time and use this time wisely, especially as a business owner.
The top of your list may not have been to explore trade mark protection for your brand but below is five reasons as to why now is the perfect time.
- This is an ideal time to reflect on your business and where in the world you wish to expand to next. As trade marks are geographically protected, you can get ahead and file the relevant trade mark application.
- If you are new to trade marks and wish to know more about the process and how they can be beneficial to your business, you now have the opportunity to invest some time and take advantage of our team, asking any questions you need to.
- While trade marks and your brand may be top of your list, it may not be the top of other’s list, and therefore the chances of opposition may be lower and therefore your chances of success may be higher.
- Lawdit’s IP team are all in action and therefore there will be no delay in your service and we can get the ball rolling on your queries straight away.
- The UK Intellectual Property Office and the EU Intellectual Property Office have released guidance that time extensions have been granted and therefore you will have the time you need to move forward with each step of the application.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss how you can go ahead with a member of the team, please do not hesitate to get in touch today.